NOTICE FOR CLEAR CUSTOMERS
Clear Laser Skin & Body Clinics would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during the temporary closure of our office due to COVID-19. We are pleased to announce that our office will be re-opening on a limited basis beginning June 1, 2020. We will be taking significant precautions for patients and staffs’ safety with our office re-opening as below;
1. Patients will be scheduled for doctor’s appointment only without spa services at a reduced capacity to ensure appropriate social distancing.
2. Patients required to be arrived 15 minutes priors to their appointment and call the office (201-944-0808) from their car to announce their arrival. They will wait in their cars until we call or text them when we are ready for them to check-in.
3. All patients will be screened for symptoms prior to entering the office including a temperature check. All clients who screen positive will be sent home, with no exceptions.
4. All patients will be required to wear face masks, no exceptions.
5. All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE including facemasks and gloves at any time.
6. Patients are to be seen alone, no guests allowed. Only one caregiver is permitted if the scheduled patient is a minor or has a physical/medical limitation.
7. All exam rooms and high touch surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected after each patients.
8. All new clients will be required to fill out their registration forms and schedule an appointment to visit. Same day consultation and treatment is currently not available, with no exceptions.
9. All treatments are by appointment only. Walk in patients will make an appointment to prior to their treatment.
To schedule an appointment or get more information, please call our office at 201-944-0808 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The office will be open on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM for doctor’s appointment only.
We will continuously update our safety protocols based on data from the CDC and medical societies and will notify our patients. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this unprecedented time. Stay healthy and safe.